"Medical Waste Floating In The Basement;" Sandy Shows Medical Waste Disposal Still Overlooked In Crisis Plans
To learn more about the coalition, please call us or visit our web site @ www.HealthCarePrep.org.
Darrell Henry is the Executive Director for the Healthcare Coalition for Emergency Preparedness, former policy advisor on Disaster Assistance and Recovery for Governors Pete Wilson (CA) and George Pataki (NY), and medical waste industry expert.
Healthcare Coalition for Emergency Preparedness was formed in an effort to raise awareness and educate people about often overlooked issues in plans to maintain healthcare facility operations during a crisis and develop efficient methods to reduce healthcare costs.
SOURCE The Healthcare Coalition for Emergency Preparedness
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV