Chase customers now can support families recovering from Superstorm Sandy by donating to the American Red Cross at more than 14,000 Chase ATMs at all Chase branches and many other convenient locations.
Customers making an ATM withdrawal will be asked if they would like to donate $5 to the Red Cross for storm relief. All donations collected through the program will supplement the $5 million that the JPMorgan Chase Foundation has pledged for storm relief.
“Customers from all across the country have been asking us how they can help the families impacted by this terrible storm,” said Ryan McInerney, CEO of Chase Consumer Banking.
“We hope this is a quick and easy way to support the Red Cross with its critical efforts to provide food, shelter and warmth to the storm’s many victims.”Customers receive confirmation of their donation on their ATM receipt. Tri-State Branch and ATM update: Chase has opened more than 1,000 of its branches in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut – about 95% of its branch network – as it continues to work through storm damage and power outages caused by Hurricane Sandy. More than 3,000 Chase ATMs are operational in the region, which also represents about 95% of the network. JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV