Beginning in 2013, new purchasers at CLC World resorts will become members of Interval International, entitling them to a host of year-round benefits, including the opportunity to redeem their points for stays at other resorts in Interval’s global network. Buyers of CLC World vacation products in the U.S. will also become members of Interval Gold ® and enjoy a number of upgraded benefits, including discounts on Getaway vacation rentals; ShortStay Exchange ®; a personal concierge service available 24/7 via phone and e-mail; Hertz #1 Gold ® membership; and special offers at hotels, restaurants, and retail outlets worldwide.
About Interval International
Interval International operates membership programs for vacationers and provides value-added services to its developer clients worldwide. Based in Miami, Florida, the company has been a pioneer and innovator in serving the vacation ownership market since 1976. Today, Interval has an exchange network of approximately 2,700 resorts in more than 75 nations. Through offices in 16 countries, Interval offers high-quality products and benefits to resort clients and about 2 million families who are enrolled in various membership programs. Interval is an operating business of Interval Leisure Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: IILG), a leading global provider of membership and leisure services to the vacation industry.
About CLC WorldCLC World Resorts & Hotels is a leading provider of mixed-use holiday products that include vacation ownership, holiday rentals, fractional and outright property ownership, in Europe and beyond. The private members' club that began in 1984 – achieving over 50,000 members – has a portfolio of 28 mixed use resorts worldwide, including the U.K., Spain, Tenerife, Austria, Turkey, Australia, and the U.S., as well as the Club La Costa Yacht Club, with further expansion plans imminent. Note to Editors: Photo available upon request.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV