Corboy & Demetrio Recognized With National Ranking In Best Law Firms 2013 By U.S. News
CHICAGO, Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- U.S. News, which publishes U.S. News & World Report, has given Corboy & Demetrio a Tier 1 National Ranking in the area of medical malpractice law, the highest national ranking category by the media group in its 2013 U.S. News – Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms" Annual List.
Corboy & Demetrio was given three Tier 1 Metropolitan Rankings for Chicago in the areas of personal Injury litigation-plaintiffs; medical malpractice law- plaintiffs; and commercial litigation.
In addition to rankings given to the law firm, five Corboy & Demetrio partners have been selected by their peers for inclusion in Best Lawyers in America, 2013 Edition. The lawyers—all partners at Corboy & Demetrio—include: David R. "Chip" Barry, Jr., Philip Harnett Corboy, Jr., Michael K. Demetrio, Thomas A. Demetrio and Rene A. Torrado, Jr.
This is the 26th consecutive year Thomas A. Demetrio, a co-founding partner of Corboy & Demetrio, was named to the Best Lawyers list. He has been selected each and every year since the inception of the list in 1987.Rene A. Torrado, Jr. has been selected for Best Lawyers each year beginning in 1999. This is the seventh consecutive year that Philip Harnett Corboy, Jr. made the list and the sixth consecutive year that Michael K. Demetrio has earned the designation. It's the second year in a row for David R. Barry. The first-tier national rankings will appear in U.S. News & World Report's special Money issue on newsstands November 20. According to the announcement of the 2013 rankings by U.S. News Media Group, the rankings feature law firms given "consistently impressive performance ratings by clients and peers." "Achieving a high ranking is a special distinction that signals a unique combination of excellence and breadth of expertise," according to the announcement.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV