Gold Star Mortgage Financial Group Names Ingrid Amberg As Its Chief Compliance Officer
ANN ARBOR, Mich., Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Gold Star Mortgage Financial Group, one of the country's top mortgage originators, has named Ingrid Amberg as its Chief Compliance Officer (CCO). Ms. Amberg will be responsible for managing and implementing all corporate compliance programs and policies with regard to regulations dealing with loan origination and lending.
Prior to joining Gold Star, Ms. Amberg practiced law as a corporate attorney with Flagstar Bank in Troy Michigan. Previously, Amberg was in-house counsel for the former NBD Bank.
"Ingrid's legal background and extensive experience in the mortgage and banking field make her an excellent choice in this important role within our company," said David Prichard, Chief Operating Officer (COO), Gold Star Mortgage Financial Group. "The addition of Ingrid Amberg to Gold Star's compliance team further strengthens our ability to meet the needs of our customers in this ever changing industry."Ingrid Amberg earned her law degree from Syracuse University College of Law in Syracuse, New York and a Bachelor of Science degree from Cornell University in Ithaca, New York. Says Amberg, "I am very excited to join this dynamic and thriving company and look forward to the challenges of a growing firm."
For more information about Gold Star Mortgage Financial Group visit: http://www.GoldStarFinancial.com or call: 800-201-LOAN (5626)
About Gold Star Mortgage Financial Group Gold Star is one of the fastest growing companies in the United States and is listed on the Inc. 500. The Company is a full-service mortgage business that closes more than $1.5 billion in loans per year. Gold Star has over 500 employees in 48 offices across the USA and has been named a Top Workplace in Michigan for four years by the Detroit Free Press. The firm is based in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV