NPS Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: NPSP) announced today that it will issue its third quarter 2012 financial release on Friday, November 9, 2012 at approximately 8:00 a.m. ET. The press release will be followed by a conference call and webcast at 8:30 a.m. ET.
To participate in the conference call, dial (800) 299-9086 and use passcode 55167232. International callers may dial (617) 786-2903, using the same passcode. In addition, a live audio of the conference call will be available over the Internet. Interested parties can access the event through the investors’ calendar of events page on the NPS website, http://www.npsp.com/page/calendar.
If you are unable to participate in the live call, a replay will be available at (888) 286-8010, with passcode 27933265 until midnight ET, November 23, 2012. International callers may access the replay by dialing (617) 801-6888, using the same passcode. The webcast will also be available through the NPS website for the same period.
About NPS PharmaceuticalsNPS Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company focused on bringing orphan products to patients with rare disorders and few, if any, therapeutic options. NPS is advancing two late-stage registration programs. A New Drug Application is undergoing FDA review for Gattex® (teduglutide) as a treatment for adults with short bowel syndrome (SBS) and a Biologic License Application is being prepared for Natpara® (rhPTH[1-84]) in adult hypoparathyroidism. NPS' earlier stage pipeline includes two calcilytic compounds, NPSP790 and NPSP795, with potential application in rare disorders involving increased calcium receptor activity, such as autosomal dominant hypocalcemia with hypercalciuria (ADHH). NPS complements its proprietary programs with a royalty-based portfolio of products and product candidates that includes agreements with Amgen, GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Kyowa Hakko Kirin, and Nycomed, a Takeda company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV