BETHESDA, Md., Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Marriott Rewards members can exchange their points for financial donations to the American Red Cross, which provides food, shelter and other types of assistance to those affected by Hurricane Sandy and other disasters. In the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy's devastation, Red Cross relief workers have been on the ground aiding thousands of victims.
For information on donating Marriott Rewards points to the American Red Cross, members can visit: https://mr.userewards.com/charity/detail.htm?causeId=840-530196605.
Marriott International regularly contributes to the American Red Cross International Response Fund to help provide assistance worldwide to victims of disasters; the company will designate part of its annual contribution toward Hurricane Sandy relief.For more information about Marriott Rewards, guests can call 1-800-450-4442 or log onto MarriottRewards.com. Visit Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR) for company information. For more information or reservations, please visit our website at www.marriott.com, and for the latest company news, visit www.marriottnewscenter.com. SOURCE Marriott International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV