Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. (Nasdaq/NGS: PNFP) today announced that M. Terry Turner, president and chief executive officer, and Harold R. Carpenter, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will participate in the Sandler O’Neill East Coast Financial Services Conference in Aventura, Fla. on Thursday, Nov. 15, 2012.
Pinnacle’s investor presentation is scheduled to begin at 8:20 a.m. ET on Nov. 15 and will be available to investors via a live webcast. The presentation should last approximately 30 minutes. A link to the live webcast can be found at the company’s website, www.pnfp.com, under the “Investor Relations” tab. The event will be archived for replay for a period of 90 days.
Pinnacle Financial Partners provides a full range of banking, investment, mortgage and insurance products and services designed for small- to mid-sized businesses and their owners and individuals interested in a comprehensive relationship with their financial institution. Comprehensive wealth management services, such as financial planning and trust, help clients increase, protect and distribute their assets.
The firm began operations in a single downtown Nashville location in Oct. 2000 and has since grown to over $4.8 billion in assets at Sept. 30, 2012. At Sept. 30, 2012, Pinnacle is the second-largest bank holding company headquartered in Tennessee, with 29 offices in eight Middle Tennessee counties and three offices in Knoxville. Great Place to Work ® recently named Pinnacle one of the best workplaces in the United States on its 2012 Best Small & Medium Workplaces list published in FORTUNE magazine. Pinnacle ranked No. 4 out of 25 of medium-sized list.Additional information concerning Pinnacle can be accessed at www.pnfp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV