U.S. 'Democracy' Is a Sham: Opinion
We know this is true because of more than a century of empirical evidence from other "multi-party democracies" (i.e. real democracies). Even in multi-party systems; the vast majority of elections are between two dominant parties. While a few of these systems have splintered into permanent, multi-party coalitions the vast majority have two, major parties. The point, however, is that these two dominant parties change.
In political systems that truly represent multi-party democracies, senior establishment parties rise and fall. This is an inevitable process because of the political reality known as corruption. Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Inevitably, major parties become terminally afflicted with corruption, to the point where their candidates are shunned by the Voters -- and a new party emerges to take its place.
But not in America. In the United States, Binary Insanity reigns supreme. Unless/until Americans cure themselves of this mental affliction; they will simply elect one government after another bought and paid for by their oligarchs, who laugh all the way to the bank.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV