3. As of noon trading, Tim Holding Company ( TSU) is up $0.81 (4.4%) to $19.26 on average volume Thus far, 1.0 million shares of Tim Holding Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $19.08-$19.48 after having opened the day at $19.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.45. TIM Participacoes S.A., through its subsidiaries, provides mobile telecommunications services using digital technologies to business and individual customers in Brazil. The company offers mobile, fixed and long distance telephony, data transmission and Internet services. Tim Holding Company has a market cap of $8.7 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.8, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 30.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Tim Holding Company a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Tim Holding Company as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, feeble growth in the company's earnings per share and deteriorating net income. Get the full Tim Holding Company Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts