2. As of noon trading, EMC Corporation ( EMC) is up $0.46 (1.9%) to $25.34 on light volume Thus far, 5.3 million shares of EMC Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 18.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $24.77-$25.41 after having opened the day at $25.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.88. EMC Corporation develops, delivers, and supports the information and virtual infrastructure technologies and solutions. EMC Corporation has a market cap of $52.4 billion and is part of the computer hardware industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.5, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 15.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 28 analysts that rate EMC Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates EMC Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, growth in earnings per share, expanding profit margins and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full EMC Corporation Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts