3. As of noon trading, Seagate Technology ( STX) is up $1.17 (4.1%) to $30.01 on average volume Thus far, 5.1 million shares of Seagate Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $28.76-$30.25 after having opened the day at $29.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.84. Seagate Technology Public Limited Company designs, manufactures, markets, and sells hard disk drives for enterprise storage, client compute, and client non-compute market applications worldwide. Seagate Technology has a market cap of $10.6 billion and is part of the computer hardware industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 3.7, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 70.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Seagate Technology a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 14 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Seagate Technology as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, notable return on equity, attractive valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Seagate Technology Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts