4. As of noon trading, ASML ( ASML) is up $0.75 (1.3%) to $57.32 on light volume Thus far, 812,192 shares of ASML exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $56.71-$57.42 after having opened the day at $56.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.57. ASML Holding N.V., through its subsidiaries, engages in designing, manufacturing, marketing, and servicing semiconductor processing equipment used in the fabrication of integrated circuits. ASML has a market cap of $23.0 billion and is part of the electronics industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 76.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 35.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate ASML a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates ASML as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full ASML Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts