3. As of noon trading, Cabela's ( CAB) is up $1.16 (2.6%) to $45.51 on average volume Thus far, 308,263 shares of Cabela's exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 720,100 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $44.69-$45.94 after having opened the day at $44.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.35. Cabela's Incorporated, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a specialty retailer and direct marketer of hunting, fishing, camping, and related outdoor merchandise. Cabela's has a market cap of $3.1 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 74.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Cabela's a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Cabela's as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Cabela's Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts