4. As of noon trading, Vitamin Shoppe ( VSI) is up $6.20 (11.6%) to $59.50 on heavy volume Thus far, 730,151 shares of Vitamin Shoppe exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 310,500 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $56.80-$60.67 after having opened the day at $57.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.30. Vitamin Shoppe, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a specialty retailer and direct marketer of nutritional products in the United States. Vitamin Shoppe has a market cap of $1.6 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 29.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 37.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Vitamin Shoppe a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Vitamin Shoppe as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Vitamin Shoppe Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts