2. As of noon trading, McGraw-Hill Companies Incorporated ( MHP) is up $0.61 (1.2%) to $52.85 on average volume Thus far, 1.0 million shares of McGraw-Hill Companies Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $51.40-$53.00 after having opened the day at $51.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.24. The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. provides information services for the financial, commodities and commercial, and education markets worldwide. McGraw-Hill Companies Incorporated has a market cap of $15.3 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.6, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 21.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate McGraw-Hill Companies Incorporated a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates McGraw-Hill Companies Incorporated as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full McGraw-Hill Companies Incorporated Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts