3. As of noon trading, Gannett ( GCI) is up $0.55 (3.2%) to $17.59 on light volume Thus far, 1.3 million shares of Gannett exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $17.16-$17.62 after having opened the day at $17.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.04. Gannett Co., Inc. operates as a media and marketing solutions company in the United States and internationally. Its Publishing segment publishes 82 U.S. Gannett has a market cap of $3.9 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.3, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 28.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Gannett a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Gannett as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth, solid stock price performance, attractive valuation levels and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Gannett Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts