4. As of noon trading, Travelers Companies ( TRV) is up $1.20 (1.7%) to $70.31 on average volume Thus far, 1.2 million shares of Travelers Companies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $69.23-$70.49 after having opened the day at $69.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.11. The Travelers Companies, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides various commercial and personal property and casualty insurance products and services to businesses, government units, associations, and individuals primarily in the United States. Travelers Companies has a market cap of $26.6 billion and is part of the insurance industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.0, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 17.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Travelers Companies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Travelers Companies as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, attractive valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Travelers Companies Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts