Sustainability In The Global Construction Industry 2012-2013: A Global CEO Survey
• A total of 68% of C-level respondents from construction supplier companies identified 'emails and newsletters' as an effective channel of promotion. Additionally, 44% of respondents identified 'corporate or brand websites' as important.
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?1.2 Definitions 1.3 Methodology 1.4 Profile of Construction Sustainability C-level Survey Respondents 2 Executive Summary 3 Sustainability in the Construction Industry: C-level Respondents 3.1 Perception of Sustainability 3.2 Sustainability in Business Functions 3.2.1 Sustainability in business functions by buyers 3.2.2 Sustainability in business functions by suppliers 3.3 Key Drivers of Sustainability 3.4 Barriers to Sustainability 3.5 Key Markets for Growth 4 Implementation of Sustainability: C-level Respondents 4.1 Organizational Prerequisites for Sustainability 4.2 Implementation of Sustainable Measures 4.2.1 Implementation of sustainable measures of buyers 4.2.2 Implementation of sustainable measures of suppliers 4.3 Key Energy Efficiency Measures 4.3.1 Key energy efficiency measures of buyers 4.3.2 Key energy efficiency measures of suppliers 4.4 Effective Monitoring of Sustainability 5 Financial Implications of Sustainability: C-level Respondents 5.1 Cost Saving Expectations 5.2 Impact of Sustainability on Profits 5.3 Planned Change in Sustainability Budgets 5.4 Impact of Carbon Tax 6 Sustainable Procurement : C-level Respondents 6.1 Critical Factors for Supplier Selection 6.2 Level of Supplier Engagement 6.3 Expenditure on Sustainable Procurement 6.4 Attributes of Green Procurement 6.5 Procurement of Sustainable Products and Services 7 Marketing Green Initiatives : C-level Respondents 7.1 Drivers of Green Marketing 7.2 Marketing of Green Credentials 7.3 Effective Channels of Promotion 8 Appendix 8.1 Full Survey Results 8.2 Methodology 8.3 Contact Us 8.4 About Timetric 8.5 Disclaimer List of Tables Table 1: Total Global Construction Sustainability Survey Respondents by Company Type, 2012 Table 2: Perception of Sustainability by Company Type in the Global Construction Industry (%), 2012 Table 3: Sustainability in Business Functions by Construction Contractors and Project Developers in the Global Construction Industry (%), 2012
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV