Sustainability In The Global Construction Industry 2012-2013: A Global CEO Survey
The report features the opinions of construction industry senior level respondents related to the following:
• What sustainability means to the industry
• Factors that drive sustainability measures• Barriers that confront effective implementation of sustainability • Sustainable and energy efficiency measures and their impact on profitability • Metrics used for the measurement of sustainability performance • Procurement of sustainable materials • Demand for sustainable products and services, including markets that will drive growth • Changes expected in sustainability budgets and cost saving targets • Methods of marketing green credentials and the use of media channels • Sustainability leaders Reasons To Buy • Drive revenues by understanding future sustainable product investment areas and growth regions • Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying buyer sustainability budgets and areas of investment • Better promote your business by aligning capabilities and business practices with the changing sustainability needs of customers • Uncover the business outlook, key sustainability challenges and opportunities • Understand the effect of sustainability on other players and competitors in the industry • Benchmark sustainable initiatives with key industry leaders and identify major trends that affect the industry • Secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of buyers • Identify specific green marketing channels your competitors are using to win business Key Highlights • Respondents from the construction industry identified Germany, the UK and Canada as the territories most likely to offer the largest-growth potential to sustainable products and services as indicated by 52%, 51% and 50% of respective respondents. • Respondents from both buyer and supplier companies expect an increase in profitability due to the adoption of sustainability practices. Of all the C-level respondents, 57% of buyers and 54% of suppliers predict an increase in profitability.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts