Nov. 6, 2012
/PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Sustainability in the Global Construction Industry 2012–2013: A Global CEO Survey
• The report is based on primary surveys conducted by Timetric accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior business decision makers. The opinions and forward looking statements on sustainability management of 101 C-level industry executives are captured in our in-depth survey.
• The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas,
• The report analyzes expenditure of construction industry buyers on sustainability, sustainable procurement practices and critical factors that influence supplier selection.
• Key topics covered include category-level spending outlooks, market-specific growth opportunities, investment opportunities and principal challenges associated with the implementation of sustainable practices.
• In this report, buyers identify their sustainable procurement budgets; along with essential sustainability measures that influence supplier selection.
• The report provides extensive analysis on effective promotional channels and major drivers of green marketing, along with the key features of marketing green credentials.
• The report provides qualitative analysis of key industry opportunities and threats and also contains the full survey results.
"Sustainability in the Global Construction Industry 2012–2013: A Global CEO Survey" is a new report by Timetric that analyzes how senior level executives in the construction industry perceive sustainability. The report contains in-depth analysis on the principal drivers and challenges with regards to sustainability plus the market-specific growth opportunities associated with the implementation of sustainable practices. It also benchmarks successful sustainable initiatives and energy-efficiency measures adopted by various companies. This report also examines the impact of sustainability on profits and cost saving targets set by companies. It also analyzes the procurement strategies and practices being undertaken; category-level spending outlooks; changes in sustainable procurement budgets; supplier selection criteria and investment opportunities available for leading purchase decision makers. The report identifies key drivers and practices of green marketing, and the channels used to effectively market green credentials.