Karmaloop's PLNDR.com Encourages Members To Vote; Awards Those That Do With Unheard-Of Promos
BOSTON, Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Karmaloop's heralded "flash" sale site, PLNDR, is urging its community to take to the streets – and vote. And when they do, PLNDR is rewarding them handsomely. Once 500 members upload a picture of their "I Voted!" stickers, a special 40% off promotion code will be automatically unlocked for the entire site. CEO and Founder Greg Selkoe said, "A lot of people want to change the world. If you want to be one of those people – get off the couch and vote."
To upload a picture of your "I Voted!" sticker, visit http://bit.ly/SnXE7Z.
PLNDR.com (pronounced "plunder"), owned by Karmaloop.com, is a members-only men's and women's "flash sale" online boutique that hosts limited-time sales of more than 80 percent off on the best in premium apparel, footwear and accessories by leading lifestyle and streetwear brands. The site debuted in
May 2010 and is the fastest-growing segment in the Karmaloop.com family, with over 3 million visitors per month. To date, PLNDR has established ongoing partnerships with more than 400 brands including top-sellers like Crooks & Castles, Obey, WeSC, Motel Rocks and Married To The Mob, boasting a current membership of more than one million with over
$16 million in revenue for 2011.
PRESS CONTACT: Heather WhitePLNDR857.453.2153 Heather.firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV