Anritsu Company Sponsors Third Annual Disaster Management Initiative At Carnegie Mellon University, Silicon Valley
Martin Griss, director of DMI at CMUSV, deemed the workshop a success. "Disaster recovery affects all of us. Whether in the home or workplace, when a disaster hits, businesses and people need to be ready to react. In Silicon Valley, we have the technology and resources to better prepare for the next Big One. But we need to work together to develop a plan for a smarter, more resilient community. Once again, our intensive workshop that featured speakers such as David engaged key public safety and emergency response leaders to help achieve that goal."
DMI was established at CMUSV in 2009 with a mission to provide open and interoperable next-generation technical solutions for all-hazard multi-jurisdictional disasters. The DMI is a center of excellence for research, development, evaluation, advocacy and dissemination of such technologies, solutions and approaches.
About Anritsu Anritsu Company ( www.anritsu.com) is the United States of Anritsu Corporation, a global provider of innovative communications test and measurement solutions for more than 110 years. Anritsu provides solutions for existing and next-generation wired and wireless communication systems and operators. Anritsu products include wireless, optical, microwave/RF, and digital instruments as well as operations support systems for R&D, manufacturing, installation, and maintenance. Anritsu also provides precision microwave/RF components, optical devices, and high-speed electrical devices for communication products and systems. With offices throughout the world, Anritsu sells in over 90 countries with approximately 4,000 employees.
To learn more visit www.anritsu.com.SOURCE Anritsu Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV