Citrix today announced its compelling lineup of speaker engagements focused on helping customers chart a pragmatic path to cloud computing at the 2012
Cloud Expo Conference. Shannon Williams, VP of cloud market development at Citrix, will deliver two keynote sessions at the conference: “Lessons Learned from 100 IaaS Cloud Deployments...and Counting,” and “Real-world Story: Mission-Critical Workloads Delivered on
In addition, Citrix product experts will present during several sessions throughout the conference that are designed to help enterprises and service providers of all sizes deliver business-ready cloud services (details below).
Santa Clara Convention Center
Santa Clara, California
November 5 – 8, 2012
Lunchtime Focus Keynote: Lessons Learned from 100 IaaS Cloud Deployments...and Counting
General Session Keynote: Real-world Story: Mission-Critical Workloads Delivered on Apache CloudStack
- Date/Time: Tuesday, November 6, 12:45-1:30 p.m. (Room: Grand Ballroom)
- Speaker: Shannon Williams, vice president of cloud market development, Citrix
Additional Citrix Speakers
Deep Dive on Building and Architecting Your Cloud
- Date/Time: Wednesday, November 7, 4:30-5:00 p.m. (Room: Grand Ballroom)
- Speakers: Shannon Williams, with customer Arjan Eriks, customer operations manager, Schuber Phillis
Delivering Windows Desktops and Apps as a Cloud Service
- Date/Time: Tuesday, November 6, 8:15-9:00 a.m. (Room: Stevens Creek)
- Speaker: Kedar Poduri, director of product management, Cloud Platform Group, Citrix
Power Your Cloud Services with an Open, Scalable Hypervisor
- Date/Time: Tuesday, November 6, 6:10-6:55 p.m. (Room: Grand Ballroom)
- Speaker: Thomas DeMeo, senior director of product management, Desktop and Apps Group, Citrix
Get Your Datacenter Network Cloud Ready
- Date/Time: Wednesday, November 7, 7:30-8:15 a.m. (Room: M2, Mission City)
- Speaker: Marc Trouard-Riolle, senior product manager, Cloud Platform Group, Citrix
- Date/Time: Thursday, November 8, 1:40-2:25 p.m. (Room: Stevens Creek)
- Speakers: Greg Smith, senior director, Product Marketing, Cloud Networking Group, Citrix and Ted Chamberlain, senior director of product marketing, Cloud Networking Group, Citrix
Citrix Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CTXS) transforms how businesses and IT work and people collaborate in the cloud era. With market-leading cloud, collaboration, networking and virtualization technologies, Citrix powers mobile workstyles and cloud services, making complex enterprise IT simpler and more accessible for 260,000 organizations. Citrix products touch 75 percent of Internet users each day and it partners with more than 10,000 companies in 100 countries. Annual revenue in 2011 was $2.21 billion. Learn more at
For Citrix Investors
This release contains forward-looking statements which are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. The forward-looking statements in this release do not constitute guarantees of future performance. Those statements involve a number of factors that could cause actual results to differ materially, including risks associated with the impact of the global economy and uncertainty in the IT spending environment, revenue growth and recognition of revenue, products and services, their development and distribution, product demand and pipeline, economic and competitive factors, the Company's key strategic relationships, acquisition and related integration risks as well as other risks detailed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Citrix assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking information contained in this press release or with respect to the announcements described herein.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts