3. As of noon trading, Ericsson Telephone Company ( ERIC) is down $0.12 (-1.3%) to $8.81 on average volume Thus far, 2.2 million shares of Ericsson Telephone Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $8.74-$8.81 after having opened the day at $8.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $8.93. Ericsson provides communications equipment, professional services, and multimedia solutions to mobile and fixed networks operators worldwide. Ericsson Telephone Company has a market cap of $29.2 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.8, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 12.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Ericsson Telephone Company a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Ericsson Telephone Company as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and reasonable valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself. Get the full Ericsson Telephone Company Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts