3 Stocks Pushing The Specialty Retail Industry Lower
2. As of noon trading, Francescas Holdings ( FRAN) is down $0.71 (-2.6%) to $26.83 on average volume Thus far, 451,621 shares of Francescas Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $26.52-$28.17 after having opened the day at $27.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.54. Francesca's Holdings Corporation, through its subsidiary, Francesca's Collections, Inc., operates a chain of retail boutiques under the francesca's collections brand in the United States. Its retail boutiques offer apparel, jewelry, accessories, and gifts to female customers. Francescas Holdings has a market cap of $1.2 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 36.2, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 61.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Francescas Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Francescas Holdings as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its notable return on equity, robust revenue growth and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including premium valuation and weak operating cash flow. Get the full Francescas Holdings Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts