4. As of noon trading, Zillow ( Z) is down $6.82 (-19.8%) to $27.55 on heavy volume Thus far, 4.3 million shares of Zillow exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $27.50-$29.19 after having opened the day at $28.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.37. Zillow, Inc. engages in the operation of a real estate information marketplace in the United States. Zillow has a market cap of $1.2 billion and is part of the diversified services industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 362.8, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 61.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Zillow a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Zillow as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, robust revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the stock itself is trading at a premium valuation. Get the full Zillow Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts