5 Stocks Pushing The Real Estate Industry Lower
3. As of noon trading, Weyerhaeuser ( WY) is down $0.20 (-0.7%) to $27.44 on light volume Thus far, 1.5 million shares of Weyerhaeuser exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $27.35-$27.81 after having opened the day at $27.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.64. Weyerhaeuser Company, a forest products company, grows and harvests trees, builds homes, and manufactures forest products worldwide. It grows and harvests trees for use as lumber, other wood and building products, and pulp and paper. Weyerhaeuser has a market cap of $14.9 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 48.6, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 48.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Weyerhaeuser a buy, 5 analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Weyerhaeuser as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance and revenue growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat weak growth in earnings per share. Get the full Weyerhaeuser Ratings Report now.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV