4. As of noon trading, General Growth Properties ( GGP) is down $0.12 (-0.6%) to $18.88 on light volume Thus far, 997,917 shares of General Growth Properties exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $18.83-$19.13 after having opened the day at $19.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.00. General Growth Properties, Inc. operates as a real estate investment trust in the United States. It operates in two segments, Retail and Other, and Master Planned Communities. General Growth Properties has a market cap of $18.1 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of -28.4, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 35.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate General Growth Properties a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates General Growth Properties as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance and revenue growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. Get the full General Growth Properties Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts