2. As of noon trading, Cablevision Systems ( CVC) is down $0.88 (-5.3%) to $15.65 on heavy volume Thus far, 3.9 million shares of Cablevision Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $15.32-$16.58 after having opened the day at $16.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.53. Cablevision Systems Corporation operates as a telecommunications and media company. Cablevision Systems has a market cap of $3.6 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 16.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Cablevision Systems a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Cablevision Systems as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and increase in stock price during the past year. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that net income has been generally deteriorating over time. Get the full Cablevision Systems Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts