3. As of noon trading, Charter Communications ( CHTR) is down $1.98 (-2.7%) to $70.96 on heavy volume Thus far, 1.5 million shares of Charter Communications exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 602,700 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $70.01-$72.61 after having opened the day at $70.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.94. Charter Communications, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides entertainment, information, and communications solutions to residential and commercial customers in the United States. Charter Communications has a market cap of $7.6 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of -23.3, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 31.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Charter Communications a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Charter Communications as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its generally high debt management risk and disappointing return on equity. Get the full Charter Communications Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts