2. As of noon trading, MSCI ( MSCI) is down $1.33 (-4.9%) to $25.92 on heavy volume Thus far, 1.7 million shares of MSCI exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $25.45-$26.48 after having opened the day at $25.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.25. MSCI Inc. provides a suite of performance, risk management, and corporate governance products and services worldwide. MSCI has a market cap of $3.3 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.8, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 17.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates MSCI a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates MSCI as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself and unimpressive growth in net income. Get the full MSCI Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts