3. As of noon trading, BroadSoft ( BSFT) is down $5.79 (-15.7%) to $31.00 on heavy volume Thus far, 2.6 million shares of BroadSoft exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 710,700 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $30.41-$33.15 after having opened the day at $31.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.79. BroadSoft, Inc. provides software and services that enable mobile, fixed-line, and cable service providers to deliver unified communications and other voice and multimedia services over Internet protocol (IP) based networks. BroadSoft has a market cap of $994.9 million and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 61.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 19.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate BroadSoft a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates BroadSoft as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and relatively poor performance when compared with the S&P 500 during the past year. Get the full BroadSoft Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts