Amazon has been installing what it calls "lockers" in a number of nationwide retail chains, including 7-Eleven, Rite-Aid (RAD) and Walgreen (WAG,) stores. Some of those retailers are open 24/7. The idea is for customers to have their Amazon packages shipped to a nearby "locker" -- or one-time use private mailbox -- so that customers don't have to stay home to receive their orders.
If you choose to have your package delivered to a nearby retailer, Amazon ships the package there and sends you an email with a special code that unlocks the locker. That unlock code is good for three days.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV