- Joseph Quinn , who shares a message of recovery with inmates at SCI Albion, Erie County.
- Ruben & Wanda Claudio , who lead Hispanic Protestant worship services for inmates at SCI Cambridge Springs, Crawford County.
- Donald Thomas Nelson , who leads Jehovah's Witnesses Bible studies at SCI Chester, Delaware County.
- Jonathan Fedako , who leads Jehovah's Witnesses services at SCI Coal Township, Northumberland County.
- Tom Haberkorn, who leads and facilitates the Vietnam Veterans of America and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) groups for inmates at SCI Cresson, Cambria County.
- Florence Hozempa , who serves through the Prison Christian Growth Group at SCI Dallas, Luzerne County.
- Dale Williamson, who leads Jehovah's Witnesses Bible studies at SCI Fayette, Fayette County.
- Frank Dellenger , who leads Walking Your Faith programs, and contributes to weekly Protestant worship services at SCI Frackville, Schuylkill County.
- Tina Liebman , who leads and coordinates the Walking Your Faith program at SCI Forest, Forest County.
- Anne Marie DiCesare , who leads and facilitates a Secular Franciscan study program at SCI Graterford, Montgomery County.
- Thomas G. Cumpston, who leads Jehovah's Witnesses Services at SCI Greene, Greene County.
- Sue B. Wiseman , who serves through Yokefellowship Prison Ministry, and leads Bible studies at SCI Greensburg, Westmoreland County.
- Angela Witherow , who leads and facilitates Al-Anon meetings for inmates at SCI Houtzdale, Clearfield County.
- George Vahoviak , who leads a 12-step Christian recovery program at SCI Huntingdon, Huntingdon County.
- Yasin Kucak , who leads weekly Islamic Introduction Classes at SCI Mahanoy, Schuylkill County.
- Lois Kilbert , who leads weekly Catholic Bible Study and Rosary group for inmates at SCI Mercer, Mercer County.
- Coralynn V. Davis , who leads and teaches "Women and the Penal System" at SCI Muncy, Lycoming County.
- Lynne Jones , who coordinates and directs the Catholic choir at SCI Pine Grove, Indiana County.
- Al Sievers , who leads Jehovah's Witnesses Bible studies at the Quehanna Boot Camp, Clearfield County.
- Michael P. Garrigan , who leads weekly Bible studies through the Gideons, International for inmates at SCI Retreat, Luzerne County.
- Dwight Freed, who leads and facilitates Walking Your Faith programs at SCI Rockview, Centre County.
- Christopher Maurer , who serves through the Prison Christian Growth Group at SCI Somerset, Somerset County.
- Pat Santoro , who leads the "With Hope and Encouragement Assurance Together Strong" program for inmates at SCI Waymart, Wayne County.
- Debra Germany , who directs the faith-based transitional program, Divine Intervention Ministries, for residents at Renewal, Inc., Allegheny County.
Department Of Corrections Honors Volunteers For State Prison Work
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts