- Joseph Quinn , who shares a message of recovery with inmates at SCI Albion, Erie County.
- Ruben & Wanda Claudio , who lead Hispanic Protestant worship services for inmates at SCI Cambridge Springs, Crawford County.
- Donald Thomas Nelson , who leads Jehovah's Witnesses Bible studies at SCI Chester, Delaware County.
- Jonathan Fedako , who leads Jehovah's Witnesses services at SCI Coal Township, Northumberland County.
- Tom Haberkorn, who leads and facilitates the Vietnam Veterans of America and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) groups for inmates at SCI Cresson, Cambria County.
- Florence Hozempa , who serves through the Prison Christian Growth Group at SCI Dallas, Luzerne County.
- Dale Williamson, who leads Jehovah's Witnesses Bible studies at SCI Fayette, Fayette County.
- Frank Dellenger , who leads Walking Your Faith programs, and contributes to weekly Protestant worship services at SCI Frackville, Schuylkill County.
- Tina Liebman , who leads and coordinates the Walking Your Faith program at SCI Forest, Forest County.
- Anne Marie DiCesare , who leads and facilitates a Secular Franciscan study program at SCI Graterford, Montgomery County.
- Thomas G. Cumpston, who leads Jehovah's Witnesses Services at SCI Greene, Greene County.
- Sue B. Wiseman , who serves through Yokefellowship Prison Ministry, and leads Bible studies at SCI Greensburg, Westmoreland County.
- Angela Witherow , who leads and facilitates Al-Anon meetings for inmates at SCI Houtzdale, Clearfield County.
- George Vahoviak , who leads a 12-step Christian recovery program at SCI Huntingdon, Huntingdon County.
- Yasin Kucak , who leads weekly Islamic Introduction Classes at SCI Mahanoy, Schuylkill County.
- Lois Kilbert , who leads weekly Catholic Bible Study and Rosary group for inmates at SCI Mercer, Mercer County.
- Coralynn V. Davis , who leads and teaches "Women and the Penal System" at SCI Muncy, Lycoming County.
- Lynne Jones , who coordinates and directs the Catholic choir at SCI Pine Grove, Indiana County.
- Al Sievers , who leads Jehovah's Witnesses Bible studies at the Quehanna Boot Camp, Clearfield County.
- Michael P. Garrigan , who leads weekly Bible studies through the Gideons, International for inmates at SCI Retreat, Luzerne County.
- Dwight Freed, who leads and facilitates Walking Your Faith programs at SCI Rockview, Centre County.
- Christopher Maurer , who serves through the Prison Christian Growth Group at SCI Somerset, Somerset County.
- Pat Santoro , who leads the "With Hope and Encouragement Assurance Together Strong" program for inmates at SCI Waymart, Wayne County.
- Debra Germany , who directs the faith-based transitional program, Divine Intervention Ministries, for residents at Renewal, Inc., Allegheny County.
Department Of Corrections Honors Volunteers For State Prison Work
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.