The Disney/ABC Television Group Raises More Than $16.8 Million During Its Day Of Giving, A National Call To Action Spanning News, Daytime, Primetime, Late Night, Owned Stations, Local Affiliates, Syndication, Cable, Online And Stores
Peggy Dyer, Chief Marketing Officer, American Red Cross, added, "The American Red Cross was thrilled to work with the Disney/ABC TV Group and The Walt Disney Company yesterday in an unprecedented fashion that will provide additional care and comfort for the families affected by Sandy. While the amount of money raised was impressive, their ability to drive the message into the hearts and minds of millions of Americans is truly breathtaking. We are deeply thankful that we were able to mobilize thousands of donations from Disney/ABC's viewers to help so many in need–the 'all hands on deck' effort by Disney/ABC TV made that a huge success."
The DATG 'Day of Giving' messaging was seamlessly incorporated into "Good Morning America," the eight ABC Owned Television Stations and local affiliates across the nation, "The View," "The Chew," "LIVE with Kelly and Michael," "Katie," "General Hospital," "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire," "World News with Diane Sawyer," "Dancing with the Stars," "Nightline," Jimmy Kimmel Live," ABC Family, SOAPnet, Radio Disney, the Disney Stores, Disney.com and ESPN. Social media also played a huge role, as our talent took to the digital space to raise awareness and much needed funds.
In addition, Samsung partnered with the "Day of Giving," matching
donations with a $3 million contribution.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV