CINCINNATI, Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) said today it is recalling select containers of Kroger Deluxe French Vanilla Ice Cream sold at the company's Dillons, King Soopers/City Market, Fry's Food and Smith's Food & Drug operating divisions in 11 states because it may contain pecans not listed on the label.
Customers should return the product to stores for a full refund or replacement.
People who are allergic to pecans could have a serious or life-threatening reaction if they consume this product. For consumers who are not allergic to pecans, there is no safety issue with the product.
Dillons, Gerbes, Baker's, Fry's, King Soopers, City Market and Smith's stores in the following states are included in this recall: Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah and Wyoming.Not included in this recall are Kroger, Ralphs, Food 4 Less, Fred Meyer and QFC stores. Item Description:
- Kroger is recalling the following ice cream: Kroger Deluxe French Vanilla Ice Cream sold in 48 fluid ounce cartons with a "sell by" date of June 12, 2013 under the following UPC Code: 11110 50718.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV