NEW YORK, Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Newtek Business Services, Inc., NASDAQ: NEWT, The Small Business Authority, announced the release of the SB Authority Index of small business indicators for September 2012 reaching 113.98 points. The SB Authority index is up .44% from August 2012. Newtek proprietary's merchant processing volume, retail sales and the Russell Microcap Index data led the increase.
President and CEO, Barry Sloane said, "The September economic data continues to point towards steady but slow growth in the economy across the nation. Clearly an increase in equity prices as generated from the Russell Microcap Index and increases in spending primarily from the consumer are propelling the economy forward. We are very concerned about the fourth quarter results as the effects of Hurricane Sandy will dampen any momentum that the economy currently has."
About Newtek Business Services, Inc.Newtek Business Services, The Small Business Authority , provides the following products and services:
- Electronic Payment Processing : eCommerce, electronic solutions to accept non-cash payments, including credit and debit cards, check conversion, remote deposit capture, ACH processing, and electronic gift and loyalty card programs.
- Managed Technology Solutions (Cloud Computing): Full-service web host, which offers eCommerce solutions, shared and dedicated web hosting and related services including domain registration and online shopping cart tools.
- eCommerce : A suite of services that enable small businesses to get up and running on-line quickly and cost effectively, with integrated web design, payment processing and shopping cart services.
- Business Lending : Broad array of lending products including SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 loans through our lending subsidiary, Newtek Small Business Finance, Inc.
- Insurance Services : Commercial and personal lines of insurance, including health and employee benefits in all 50 states, working with over 40 insurance carriers.
- Web Services : Customized web design and development services.
- Data Backup, Storage and Retrieval : Fast, secure, off-site data backup, storage and retrieval designed to meet the specific regulatory and compliance needs of any business.
- Accounts Receivable Financing : Receivable purchasing and financing services.
- Payroll : Complete payroll management and processing services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV