NASHVILLE, Tenn., Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Kirkland's, Inc. (NASDAQ: KIRK) today announced details for the release of its sales and earnings results for the 13 weeks ended October 27, 2012.
Kirkland's will issue its sales and earnings results for the third quarter before the market opens on Tuesday, November 20, 2012, and will host a conference call on the same day at 11 a.m. ET. The number to call for the interactive teleconference is (212) 231-2919. A replay of the conference call will be available through Tuesday, November 27, 2012, by dialing (402) 977-9140 and entering the confirmation number, 21575900.
A live broadcast of Kirkland's quarterly conference call will be available online at the Company's website www.kirklands.com under Investor Relations or http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=90209 on November 20, 2012, beginning at 11 a.m. ET. The online replay will follow shortly after the call and continue for one year.About Kirkland's, Inc. Kirkland's, Inc. was founded in 1966 and is a specialty retailer of home decor in the United States. Although originally focused in the Southeast, the Company has grown beyond that region and currently operates 309 stores in 32 states. The Company's stores present a broad selection of distinctive merchandise, including framed art, mirrors, candles, lamps, picture frames, accent rugs, garden accessories and artificial floral products. The Company's stores also offer an extensive assortment of gifts, as well as seasonal merchandise. More information can be found at www.kirklands.com. SOURCE Kirkland's, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV