1 The Secure Financial Transaction Infrastructure (SFTI) – SFTI is a highly resilient, ultra low-latency communications backbone created for the financial industry in 2002 with connectivity to global exchanges, market centers, service providers and over 1,600 market participants.
2 SuperFeed - SuperFeed provides customers with broad access to data from over 100 major US, European and Asian markets in a single normalized format. This hosted data vendor service combines the simplicity and cost efficiency of a consolidated feed with the high performance capabilities of a direct feed.
|Please follow us at:|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV