RBC branches in Canada also accepting public donations to Red Cross Relief Fund
TORONTO, Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - RBC today announced a $250,000 donation to the American Red Cross to support relief and humanitarian efforts for those affected by the catastrophic damage caused by Hurricane Sandy in the United States.
"The scale of this disaster is enormous and its impact has been devastating to millions of people and their communities," said Gordon Nixon, president & CEO of RBC. "We have a long-standing tradition of responding to natural disasters, and in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, our thoughts are with all of our employees, clients, families and friends in the affected regions that have been impacted by the devastation of the storm."
The most urgent needs identified by the Red Cross are providing food, water, safe shelter and community services in the states impacted by the storm. RBC has requested that, where appropriate, its donation to the Red Cross be directed to ensuring disaster affected communities have access to clean drinking water.In Canada, RBC branches are accepting donations to the Red Cross Relief Fund. SOURCE RBC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV