COLUMBUS, Ohio, Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Big Lots, Inc. (NYSE: BIG) will thank our nation's veterans and military personnel with a special Veterans Day discount on Saturday, November 10. Veterans, active duty, reserve, and retired military personnel and their immediate family members will receive 10 percent off their entire purchase.
The discount can also be applied to sale and clearance items. To qualify, individuals must present a valid military identification card.
"The discount is our way to show our gratitude to our veterans and military personnel for protecting our freedoms at home and abroad," said CEO Steve Fishman, himself a former U.S. Army Reservist. "We are pleased to honor them by providing savings on the products their families want and need."The discount will be available at all Big Lots stores nationwide. To find a local store, visit www.biglots.com. About Big Lots, Inc. Big Lots is North America's largest broadline closeout retailer. The company currently operates more than 1,450 BIG LOTS stores in the 48 contiguous United States and over 75 LIQUIDATION WORLD and LW stores in Canada. Wholesale operations are conducted through BIG LOTS WHOLESALE, CONSOLIDATED INTERNATIONAL, and WISCONSIN TOY. For more information, visit www.biglots.com. SOURCE Big Lots, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV