Irwin Menken, Founder Of C3 Compliance Software, Joins Avalon Lake Partners
NEW YORK, Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Irwin Menken, founder of software company C3, has joined Avalon Lake Partners. C3, a trusted, proprietary, web-based regulatory infrastructure tool, assists hedge funds and broker dealers with document aggregation, document audit trails and calendaring as these tasks relate to SEC and FINRA compliance.
Irwin will support Avalon Lake's sales operations and technology implementation, expanding its product base, and integrating C3 with the firm's existing compliance offerings.
"Irwin is a compliance maven in the hedge fund space, and his C3 software will enhance Avalon Lake's already robust offering, positioning our firm as a top compliance resource for financial institutions," says Lou Sala, Managing Partner and CEO of Avalon Lake Partners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV