InCharge To Showcase Free Financial Tools At Florida American Legion Fall Conference In Orlando
Nonprofit organization offers free financial literacy guidance for servicemembers
ORLANDO, Fla., Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- InCharge Debt Solutions will exhibit at the Fall Conference of the Florida Legion, scheduled for November 9-10, 2012, at the Hilton Orlando at Lake Buena Vista in Orlando, Florida. InCharge provides free credit counseling, foreclosure assistance, home buyer education, and civilian transition guidebooks to servicemembers attending this event and at other Florida Legion programs throughout the state of Florida as they occur.
"The Florida American Legion event is very important to our goal of providing financial literacy education to servicemembers whether they are active or retired," said Shawn Walsh, InCharge's Outreach Programs Director. "The Fall Conference is a great way for us to reach out in person to introduce the financial tools we have to help these American heroes find solutions to their debt problems."For more information, contact Shawn Walsh at 407-532-5894, firstname.lastname@example.org. InCharge Debt Solutions, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, provides bankruptcy counseling, credit counseling, and housing counseling services to consumers and service members in need of financial literacy education, money management guidance, and help finding the right debt solution for their specific situation. For more information, contact InCharge Debt Solutions:
- For bankruptcy services, call 866-729-0049.
- For credit counseling, call 877-486-4924.
- For housing counseling services, call 877-251-1882.
- For servicemembers, call 877-258-9549.
- Or visit us online at www.InCharge.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV