For immediate inquiries on NAPCO, please contact Brett Maas or James Carbonara of Hayden IR at: (646) 536-7331 / email@example.com or (646) 755-7412 / firstname.lastname@example.org or Donald Weinberger of Wolfe Axelrod Weinberger Associates, LLC. at: 212-370-4500 / email@example.com.
About NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc.
NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc. is one of the world's leading manufacturers of technologically advanced electronic security equipment including intrusion and fire alarm systems, access control and door locking systems. The Company consists of NAPCO plus three wholly-owned subsidiaries: Alarm Lock, Continental Instruments, and Marks USA. The products are installed by security professionals worldwide in commercial, industrial, institutional, residential and government applications. NAPCO products have earned a reputation for technical excellence, reliability and innovation, poising the Company for growth in the rapidly expanding electronic security market, a multi-billion dollar market.
For additional information on NAPCO, please visit the Company's web site at www.napcosecurity.com.Safe Harbor Statement This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve numerous risks and uncertainties. Actual results, performance or achievements could differ materially from those anticipated in such forward-looking statements as a result of certain factors, including those set forth in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV