Dell Services today announced Microsoft Dynamics for Manufacturing, a new solution to help manufacturers with all aspects of a Microsoft Dynamics implementation. Dell’s end-to-end solution provides one of the most comprehensive Microsoft Dynamics software provider offerings on the market, from hardware and software licensing, cloud and on-premise deployment, supply chain advice based on Dell’s own best practices and expertise in the areas of multi-location implementation, lean manufacturing and enterprise applications.
Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft’s most global and scalable ERP solution, enables organizations to anticipate and embrace change to help support growth and success. The solution contributes to increased productivity and provides easy access to valuable information throughout an organization. Dell itself has seen great benefits as a Microsoft Dynamics AX user. Leveraging its own internal best practices, Dell is adding Microsoft Dynamics services and support to its Microsoft Dynamics reseller offerings for manufacturers.
“After applying Microsoft Dynamics AX to our own manufacturing process, and realizing how impactful the solution can be, we knew we had an opportunity to help our manufacturing customers experience the same benefits,” said Mike Gauthier, Dell Services’ Microsoft Dynamics AX Practice Manager. “We’ve been a Microsoft Dynamics software provider for some time, but today we’re announcing the addition of a full service and consulting component to our offerings based on our internal, hands-on experience with the solution.”
The full suite of services available with the new solutions includes:
- Multiple software licensing options for Microsoft Dynamics
- Deployment options including on-premise and cloud based solutions
- Infrastructure assessment, design and support services
- Business process re-engineering and organizational change management
- Application configuration and implementation
- Custom application development
- Managed services and ongoing support
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts