MCLEAN, Va., Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Manatee HS ( Bradenton, Fla.) continues its nine-week hold onto the top spot while other schools within the Top 10 played musical chairs in the USA TODAY High School Sports Super 25 national high school football editorial rankings for the week of Nov. 5.
The USA TODAY High School Sports Super 25 is now in its 30 th year as the most prestigious high school ranking platform in the nation. Gatorade is the Official Fuel of the Super 25 rankings platform, which includes computer rankings of every major high school football, baseball, boys and girls basketball and boys and girls lacrosse team in the nation.
Camden County of Kingsland, Ga. (9-0) moved up two spots to No. 5 this week following its 24-7 road win at Lowndes, taking over the spot previously occupied by 10-0 De La Salle ( Concord, Calif.) which slid two spots to No. 7.Butler ( Matthews, N.C.) improved to 11-0 and jumped two spots to No. 6, following its 49-0 win over West Forsyth, switching places with 9-0 Katy (Texas), which beat Cinco Ranch 35-21. For the first time this season, no teams dropped out of the Super 25 this week. Following is the complete listing of this week's USA TODAY High School Sports football rankings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV