Carmike Cinemas, Inc. (NASDAQ: CKEC), a leading entertainment, digital cinema and 3-D motion picture exhibitor, today announced that its Chief Financial Officer Richard B. Hare is scheduled to make an investor presentation at 2:30 p.m. at BMO Capital Markets’ 2012 Digital Media Conference in New York City on Thursday, November 8. Mr. Hare will also participate in 1x1 investor meetings throughout the day.
The presentation will be webcast live and accessible at the following link, including archived replays: https://www.bmocm.com/conferences/digital2012/webcast/
About Carmike Cinemas ( www.carmike.com )
Carmike Cinemas, Inc. is a U.S. leader in digital cinema and 3-D cinema deployments and one of the nation’s largest motion picture exhibitors. As of September 30, 2012, Carmike had 232 theatres with 2,242 screens in 35 states. Carmike’s digital cinema footprint reached 2,113 screens, including 208 theatres with 748 screens that are also equipped for 3-D. The circuit also includes 14 “Big D” large format digital experience auditoriums, featuring state-of-the-art equipment and luxurious seating. As “America’s Hometown Theatre Chain,” Carmike’s primary focus for its locations is small to mid-sized communities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV