Cisco, U.S. Department of Interior, AFLAC, Bumble Bee Foods, and Volkswagen Finance to present on their use of OpenText's Enterprise Information Management Solutions
WATERLOO, ON, Nov. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - OpenText™ (NASDAQ: OTEX, TSX: OTC) today announced the agenda for its Enterprise World 2012 customer conference, which will be held November 11-16, 2012 in Orlando, Florida. The conference, themed "Unleashing the Power of Information," will offer an interactive forum where attendees can engage with OpenText executives, partners, industry experts and peers and share insights on the latest trends and best practices for managing enterprise information -- from collaboration and the cloud to unstructured information and big data.
"This year's annual conference has a new name and a broader focus to reflect OpenText's enterprise information management (EIM) strategy designed to help customers address information challenges," stated Mark J. Barrenechea, President and CEO of OpenText. "This expanded focus will allow customers and partners to learn how our EIM offerings can help them extend the value of their information assets and drive better business outcomes for their organizations."
In the opening keynote, OpenText President and CEO, Mark J. Barrenechea will share OpenText's vision and strategy for EIM, highlighting the advantages OpenText Cloud provides in helping customers keep pace with the growing volumes of information - anytime, anywhere. Tom Jenkins, Executive Chairman and Chief Strategy Officer of OpenText, will discuss top tech trends shaping the future of information management, including mobile, social, Big Data and the Cloud. Muhi Majzoub, OpenText's Senior Vice President of Engineering, will present OpenText's strategy for delivering a comprehensive enterprise information management suite which leverages the combined power of OpenText's Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Business Process Management (BPM), Customer Experience Management (CEM), Information Exchange and Discovery solutions to help customers extract maximum value from their information.Additional Conference Highlights:
- Customer Stories: More than 20 leading organizations and government agencies will present on how they are using OpenText's EIM solutions to solve their information challenges and transform enterprise information into competitive advantage and business value.
- Industry Experts: Connie Moore, Vice President and Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, Barclay T. Blair, President and Founder, ViaLumina, Laurence Hart, CIO of AIIM, and Rodney Nelsestuen, Senior Research Director at CEB TowerGroup will offer their insights on how organizations can manage and optimize information for the knowledge economy.
- Multiple Tracks spanning ECM, BPM, CEM, Information Exchange and Discovery: Over 125 technical, business and industry breakouts, training sessions and workshops where attendees can learn how to leverage all the components of OpenText's EIM suite to drive value across their entire enterprise. In response to customer demand for product-specific sessions, this year's conference will also feature mini-tracks designed specifically for attendees interested in OpenText's eDocs, Learning Management Systems (LMS), Microsoft and SAP solutions.
- Enterprise Expo: Attendees will have an opportunity to meet with more than two dozen technology, services, and solution provider partners, including the event's Platinum sponsors Locus Systems, SAP and Microsoft, to learn how they are extending the value of OpenText's EIM solutions. The Enterprise Expo will also feature live demos of OpenText's latest product innovations and solutions, including Content Server, Web Experience Management, Media Management, MBPM, Case360 as well as several other OpenText products.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV