- The Partnership had strong financial performance in the third quarter with record quarterly high Adjusted EBITDA of $90.1 million, which represented a 36% increase from the second quarter of 2012 and a 70% increase from the third quarter of 2011.
- Net production in the third quarter increased 11% from the second quarter of 2012 and 29% from the third quarter or 2011.
- The Partnership is announcing today a $14.6 million increase to its 2012 capital program, which increases the Partnership’s expected total 2012 capital program to approximately $152 million.
- On October 31, 2012, the Partnership announced an increased cash distribution for the third quarter of 2012 of $0.4650 per common unit, or an annualized rate of $1.86 per common unit, to be paid on November 14, 2012 to the record holders of common units at the close of business on November 9, 2012. This represents the Partnership’s tenth consecutive quarterly distribution increase and a 7% increase over the cash distribution for the third quarter of 2011.
- In October 2012, the Partnership completed its semi-annual borrowing base redetermination under its bank credit facility and increased its total commitments from existing lenders to $900 million, with the ability to increase total commitments to $1 billion with lender approval.
- In September 2012 the Partnership completed the public offering of 11.5 million common units priced at $18.51 per unit and a private offering of an additional $200 million aggregate principal amount of its 7.875% senior notes due 2022. Net proceeds from the offerings were used to reduce borrowings under the Partnership’s bank credit facility.
BreitBurn Energy Partners L.P. Reports Third Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.